2016 Local Mid-Major Events

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Local Mid-Major Events

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brad Jensen

I thought I would post a list of the area Mid-Majors ($1,000-$2,000 buy in) occurring in 2016. This is not all inclusive and there may be others that I don’t know about but in the event you like to play in these types of events and want to make plans, here they are. I’ve played in all these events and they are all deep stacked with great structures. They all have a Day 1B that starts on a Saturday and are designed for the weekend warrior. Most of these tours have a full week of events with lower buy ins as well.

March 25-28 WPTDeepstacks Reno, NV $1,100
    April 15-18 WPTDeepstacks Thunder Valley (Lincoln, CA) $1,100 (new tour venue!)
    May 13-16 WPTDeepstacks Turlock, CA $1,000
    Aug (dates TBD) Ante Up World Tour Championship Thunder Valley (Lincoln, CA) $1,650
    Aug 26-29 WPTDeepstacks Reno, NV $1,100
    Oct 21-24 HPT Thunder Valley (Lincoln, CA) $1,650
    Nov (dates TBD) Ante Up World Tour Championship Winter Open Thunder Valley (Lincoln, CA) $1,650
    Nov (dates TBD) WSOPC Lake Tahoe Harvey’s South Lake Tahoe, CA ($1,650 Main Event is usually the second weekend of Nov)

If you know of any other like events in the area I missed please add to the thread.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.