Odds To Win Piranha Tourny #4

Home Forums General Discussion Odds To Win Piranha Tourny #4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tony Gaglione

Brad Jensen 10-1
    Scot Sinclair 11-1
    Pepito Pea 11-1
    Reem Assil 13-1
    Larry Foster 13-1
    Rodney Resella 16-1
    Lori Silver 18-1
    Esmerelda Aldrete 20-1
    ShengXie Xie 20-1
    Jan Klimala 20-1

Rodney Resella

Interesting. How did you determine these odds? I guess the worst odds would be total number of players to one?

Tony Gaglione

Odds were made from multiple factors. Hand history with players, results, field size, variance, how their game translates to a Piranha structure, and confidence in game at the moment. My starting line was based of my own idea of how tough an avg Piranha field is, and expected number of wins a year from an avg player. I feel I am qualified to make these kinds of judgments based over 20 years of live play, and over millions hands of online play. That being said I’d love to hear from people on here how they feel about their odds or others, and maybe have others critique their game and explain why odds should be better or worse. I am always open to discussion on these topics. In no way do I feel my odds are the absolute “nuts”

Mark Navickas
    Participant

I put myself at 200-1

Dominic Chan
    Keymaster

I know we’ve talked in the past about doing a Piranha fantasy league. It might be a fun thing to do. Have folks write up a bio, put in some Piranha bucks ($10?) and choose 3 players. At the end of the season, the person who chose the group of 3 with the most points wins and if we get enough players then we could even give out 2nd and 3rd places.
    But since the season has started, we might have to do this next year.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Dominic Chan.
    Tony Gaglione

What a great Idea! Forget 3 players. We have enough regs we should do a draft. Auction style. Def should start it next year

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.